gap professional has a great opportunity for a highly driven Finance Administrator to join an award-winning Accountancy practice based local to Norwich, Norfolk. Working in the Support Services team, you will be responsible for purchase ledger, cashier and administrative duties. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday over 25-30 hours per week. My client offers flexible working hours.
Duties of the Finance Administrator:
• Logging and posting of supplier invoices
• Matching invoices to purchase orders
• Liaising with suppliers daily and dealing with queries
• Assisting the Senior Finance administrators in the calculation of quarterly prepayments and accruals
• Recording of daily receipts
• Processing of credit card payments and posting of receipts to fees ledger
• Assist Credit Controller with basic admin
• General administration ad-hoc duties
Experience required for the Finance Administrator:
• Experience working in a commercial environment or a similar role is essential
• Experience working in an Accountancy Practice is highly advantageous
• You must be proficient using all Microsoft applications
• A confident communicator and can maintain good working relationships
• You must be keen to make a difference and have an ability to work well in a team as well as on your own
In return for your hard work:
• As a Finance Administrator, you will be paid a competitive basic salary of £16k-£25k depending on experience
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
• You will be working in the beautiful city centre of Norwich, Norfolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your