gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic Legal Secretary to join a tight-knit team within a busy Solicitors based local to Felixstowe, Suffolk. You will be responsible for all reception duties as well as assisting the Wills and Probate team with enquiries. The role will require you to work Monday -Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Duties of the Legal Secretary include:
• Dealing with enquiries from new clients on wills, powers of attorney and probate matters
• Working closely with the Director, audio typing particularly on probate cases
• General reception/administrative duties including directing telephone calls as appropriate and booking appointments
• Liaising with clients face to face dealing with their enquiries
• Taking payments over the phone
• Logging invoices
• Responsible for handling confidential information
Skills required for the Legal Secretary include:
• You will have previous Administration experience within a commercial setting
• Previous experience working in the Legal sector will be beneficial
• A qualification in Business Administration or similar would be advantageous
• Competent computer skills with experience using Word and Excel Microsoft packages
• You will be a team player with a personable and professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive basic salary of £18k - £20k depending on experience
• Free parking is provided
• You will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• You will be working in the heart of Felixstowe, Suffolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For any questions, please contact Millie at gap professional, Norwich. Please note this position is based in Felixstowe, Suffolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your