gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable Caravan Engineer to join a family-run, professional Caravan business based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of caravans and motorhomes. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, with the option to work overtime on Saturdays.
Duties of the Caravan Engineer:
• Carry out gas testing and electrical work
• Servicing and repairing
• Accessory fitting
• Undertaking minor fault finding/rectifying on 12v electrics
• Following Health and Safety regulations
• Making sure the workshop is always kept in a neat and tidy condition
• Liaising with and giving full service to the sales team
• Carrying out administration duties, making sure all paperwork is compliant
Experience required for the Caravan Engineer:
• Must have an up to date Gas Certificate and Electrical qualification
• Previous experience working with caravans and motorhomes is desirable
• This role will suit someone who is enthusiastic and looking to work in a close-knit team
• Due to the location of the role based local to Norwich, Norfolk, you will need your own transport
• Please note training courses can be provided by the business
In return for your hard work:
• You will be rewarded a competitive basic salary of £20k-£25k depending on experience and qualifications
• You will work a Monday to Friday role based in an ideal location close to Norwich, Norfolk
• You will have an opportunity to become part of growing and established business in a competitive industry
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your