Our prestigious client within the FMCG industry based local to Woodbridge, Suffolk are seeking a Data Administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for supporting various departments across the business by collecting, collating and presenting data. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday.
Duties of the Data Administrator
• Support the development of new systems to improve collection and analysis of data
• Collate data across the business departments
• Create reports e.g. KPI's, quarterly, annual and performance reports
• Check data and investigate discrepancies
• Create and send out reports as required
• To manage new users of the system when required
Experience required for the Data Administrator:
• Previous experience in a Data and/or Administration role
• Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach
• Confident using excel/data software
• You will be adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• You will be comfortable with liaising with a variety of stakeholders across the business
In return for your hard work:
• As a Data Administrator you will be paid a very competitive salary of £18-£22k depending on experience.
• This is a Monday to Friday role with an industry leading FMCG business
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
• Due to the location of the role based local to Woodbridge, Suffolk your own transport is required.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich. Please note the position is based in Suffolk, local to Woodbridge.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your