Our prestigious client within the food industry based local to Diss, Norfolk are seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for overseeing the health and safety of multiple sites ensuring compliance, continuous improvement and sustainability. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday with some flexibility on working hours due to the nature of the position.
Duties of the Health and Safety Manager:
• Develop and maintain risk assessments across the sites
• Monitor and record all accidents
• Carry out accident investigations and identify root causes and avoidance measures
• Keep SSOW up to date across sites and SOP on farms
• Ensure all staff (permanent and agency) are fully inducted and have continual health surveillance assessments
• Contractor control
• Engage and work with regulators and stake holders
Experience required for the Health and Safety Manager:
• You will have previous work experience within a health and safety role
• Experience working in an FMCG environment would be beneficial
• You will have a relevant health and safety qualification eg. NEBOSH
• You will be detail orientated and confident in writing reports
• Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
• Your own transport is required as the role will require you to travel to other sites including Woodbridge, Suffolk.
In return for your hard work:
• As a Health and Safety Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £28-£35k depending on experience
• You will be joining a market leading FMCG business who hold excellent accreditations
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Norfolk, near Diss but will also require travel to Woodbridge, Suffolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your