Our prestigious client within the food industry based local to Diss, Norfolk are seeking an Environmental Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for overseeing the environmental performance of the group to ensure compliance and continuous improvement. This role will require you to work 3 days a week across multiple sites within Norfolk and Suffolk.
Duties of the Environmental Manager:
• Meet all reporting deadlines- Environmental permitting, abstraction licensing and other statutory reporting
• Manage all Environment Agency site inspections
• Maintain company MCERTS's for flow certifications through audit hosting and maintenance of the documented EMS.
• Oversee efficient waste water treatment operations.
• Plan and manage new legislation
• Work towards achieving ISO14001
• Champion Environmental awareness across the business
Experience required for the Environmental Manager:
• You will have previous experience working within a similar role
• Detailed knowledge of Environmental legislation
• Understanding and knowledge of waste water treatment processes
• You will be detail orientated and confident in writing reports
• Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
• Your own transport is required as the role will require you to travel to sites across Diss, Norfolk and Woodbridge, Suffolk.
In return for your hard work:
• As an Environmental Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £28-£35k per annum (this will be prorated as the working days are 3 a week)
• You will be joining a market leading FMCG business who hold excellent accreditation
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Norfolk and Suffolk and will require travel between Diss and Woodbridge.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your