The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar customer facing role, be professional, well-presented, hard-working, confident with excellent initiative and attention to detail.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Meet and greet all visitors.
• Escorting visitors to appropriate meeting rooms.
• Providing refreshments for meetings.
• Liaising with departments and room availability for meetings, ensuring rooms are kept tidy and are set up with the right equipment.
• Covering reception during break times, holidays and busy periods when required.
• Handling post and liaising with couriers.
Hours of work are 08:30-17:00 Monday- Thursday and 08.30 - 13.30 on a Friday. You will have access to communal break areas and free tea/coffee. Salary £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or for more information please call Ingrid in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your