Gap professional are looking for an Events Marketing Executive to join a family owned, fast-growing publisher and publishing services company based in Bourne, Lincolnshire. Due to their continued success and expansion, there's no better time to join the business.
Duties of the Events Marketing Executive:
• Supporting the Events Marketing Manager to deliver multimedia marketing campaigns across a variety of markets
• Contributing to the planning, implementation and creation of effective email campaigns
• Scheduling and producing promotional copy for press releases, magazine editorial, show guides, and numerous other marketing materials
• Building and maintaining multiple event websites
• Liaising with our event venues/relevant tourist information centres regarding marketing opportunities specific to their area
• Communicating with key stakeholders within the outdoor leisure industry.
Essential skills needed for the Events Marketing Executive:
• You must have a marketing qualification with at least two years of experience in a varied marketing role
• Knowledge of InDesign & Photoshop
• A high level of copywriting and proofreading skills
• The ability to prioritise multiple projects whilst meeting deadlines
• A creative mindset with an eye for design
• Great analytical skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to spot trends
• You must be ambitious, motivated and organised to succeed in this position
In return for your hard work as the Events Marketing Executive:
• Competitive salary depending on the level of experience
• A company pension and life assurance scheme
ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path
• A 35 hour week and 26 days holiday per year
• Free parking
• Ongoing training and development and a real career path
If you have previous experience in Events Marketing and are based within commutable distance from Bourne, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Harriet Blamire at Gap Professional, Peterborough on 01733 60 62 40.
Please note that Gap Professional are always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your