Gap professional are looking for an Advertising Account Manager to join a family owned, fast-growing publisher and publishing services company based in Bourne, Lincolnshire. Due to their continued success and expansion, there's no better time to join the business.
Duties of the Advertising Account Manager:
• Selling digital advertising and email marketing to a client base of over 250,000
• Develop relationships with existing clients to help them with their marketing solutions, whilst encouraging new business
• Analysing the success of your campaigns
• Meet with clients face to face, therefore the role comes with a company car for the right person
Essential skills needed for the Advertising Account Manager:
• Experience in selling digital advertising and email marketing is desired
• Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Able to achieve targets
• Professional and friendly
• Drive and ambition
• Creative flair
• Full clean Driver's Licence
In return for your hard work as the Advertising Account Manager:
• Competitive salary depending on the level of experience
• A company pension and life assurance scheme
• A 35 hour week and 26 days holiday per year
• Free parking
• Ongoing training and development and a real career path
If you have previous experience in Advertising Account Management and are based within commutable distance from Bourne, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Harriet Blamire at Gap Professional, Peterborough on 01733 60 62 40.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your