My Client is one of the UK's leading dairy products manufacturers, and they're currently looking to recruit a number of Production Operative on a temp to perm basis based at their site in Peterborough.
Essential skills/experience required:
• Numerate and literate
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Basic Health & Safety certificate (training provided where necessary)
• Manual Handling trained
• Good communication skills
• Good team player
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Must be flexible
• Culture fit
• Basic computer skills
• Experience in food manufacturing
• Working to team KPI's
• General production tasks
• To perform all tasks within the production operatives role to 100% compliance following successful training period
• Ensuring that good manufacturing practices are always maintained
• Ensuring good Health and Safety practices are followed
• Heavy Lifting
Some of the benefits available as a Production Operative:
• Ongoing contract
• Temporary to Permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate
• Onsite car parking
• Full training provided
• Overtime opportunity
Rotating shift AM/PM so flexibility is a must (one week AM, one week PM)
Sunday to Friday - you will always have Saturday off plus one more day off during the week
AM shift 06:00-14:00pm
PM shift 14:00-22:00pm (overtime will be requested as they must finish their daily orders)
Our client is recruiting now so please call Kaleigh in our Peterborough office 01733 606246 or you can apply by sending a copy of your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your