Our client based close to Attleborough, Norfolk are seeking a full time HGV Class 1 Driver to join their growing team.You will be responsible for loading, transporting and discharging company products between a variety of locations across the UK. The role will require you to work Sunday- Thursday, late/night shift (5pm-4am) but flexibility is needed.
Duties of the HGV Class 1 Driver:
• Safe and clean loading, transportation and discharge of products between a variety of locations
• Correct care and usage of company vehicles and equipment, carrying out routine checks and vehicle maintenance as requested and in line with current legislation
• Regular cleaning of company vehicles both inside and outside the vehicle
• Completion of all associated paperwork and tasks including record keeping, sampling, cleaning, fuelling as required by the business and in line with current legislation.
• Keep up to date records of working time as required by the company and by current legislation
• Provide an excellent standard of customer service to clients and customers of the business
• Always follow the company's bio-security measures
• Using equipment provided, ensure that any spillages caused by deliveries to customer's sites are removed and that areas are properly cleaned before leaving site
• Ensure a high quality of performance of duties when driving company vehicles, recognising that your standard of driving represents the company
Experience required for the HGV Class 1 Driver:
• You must have a UK HGV C+E license and no more than 6 points on your licence
• You must have a CPC and Digi tacho card
• Previous experience carrying livestock would be beneficial
• A Moffett licence would be desirable
In return for your hard work:
• You will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £31k depending on experience
• You will be working for a growing business which truly values its employees
• You will be joining a growing tight knit team!
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Gap Professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Norfolk, near Attleborough.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your