gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic Legal Assistant to join a tight-knit team within a busy Solicitors based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for all reception duties as well as assisting with general ad-hoc duties. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, however you will need to be flexible given the nature of the role.
Duties of the Legal Assistant include:
• Audio typing
• General reception/administrative duties including directing telephone calls as appropriate, answering emails and photocopying
• Liaising with clients face to face dealing with their enquiries
• Responsible for handling confidential information
• Assisting colleagues with ad-hoc duties
Skills required for the Legal Assistant include:
• Previous experience working in the Legal sector will be beneficial
• You will have previous Administration experience within a commercial setting
• A qualification in Business Administration or similar would be advantageous
• Competent computer skills with experience using Word and Excel Microsoft packages
• You will be a team player with a personable and professional manner
• You will have a can-do attitude with the ability to use your own initiative
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive basic salary of £17k - £23k depending on experience
• You will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• The office closes for a 1 week over Christmas
• You will be working for a prestigious Solicitors based in Norwich, Norfolk, with clear progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For any questions, please contact Millie at gap professional, Norwich. Please note this position is based in Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your