gap professional has an amazing opportunity for an approachable and driven Commercial Property Lawyer to join a prestigious Solicitors based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for all aspects of non-contentious commercial property, purchase and refinancing work for residential and commercial developers. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, however you will need to be flexible due to the nature of the role.
Duties of the Commercial Property Lawyer:
• Taking care of all the legal aspects included in the sale or purchase of a commercial property
• Providing legal services for individuals, groups, developers and companies
• Negotiating property transactions
• Structuring arrangements for conveyancing or investments
• Preparing documentation, such as contracts to finalise transactions
• Collecting relevant property information from surveyors and confirming that the seller does indeed have the rights to sell the property
• Networking with clients
Experience required for the Commercial Property Lawyer:
• Experience working within a Commercial Property team is essential
• Having a degree in Law is beneficial
• You must possess Business Development skills to assist with driving the business forwards
• You are approachable and will be able to use your own initiative
• You will have fantastic communication skills
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive basic salary of £30k-£55k depending on experience
• You will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• You will accrue an additional day's holiday for every year of service
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a prestigious Solicitors based local to Norwich, Norfolk with progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your