My client within the communications sector, based local to Dereham, is looking for a hardworking, ambitious and committed individual to take on the role of Team Administrator.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking to hire a Team Administrator to support the division. No specific experience is required as full training will be provided, however a background in administration would be helpful. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am and 5pm with an hour lunch break - no weekend work!
Specific duties of the Team Administrator to include:
• You will be responsible for communicating with various teams and clients, mainly via email and bespoke software.
• Submitting applications to councils and other local governing bodies
• Ensuring paperwork is all correct and uploaded/filed correctly
• Responding to any queries and escalating as required
• Liaising with other teams such as planning/projects.
To be a perfect match for the Team Administrator role:
• If you have experience within administration this would be really beneficial, however is not essential
• You will have excellent organisational and multitasking ability
• You will be a people person with outstanding communication skills
• You will be proficient in MS Office
• You will be local to Dereham and able to get there for the Monday - Friday work pattern.
Package on offer:
The initial salary for this position, based on working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, is £18,000 p/a, however there are often progression opportunities available across the business for those who wish to strive for them. This is a business which is forward thinking and recognises talent, giving the opportunity for lots of career progression in the future.
If you are interested in the role of Training Administrator (based local to Dereham) and have the experience outlined above, then please apply now! For further questions, please get in touch with Samantha Murray of gap professional 07812 65 90 92.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your