Duties of Production Operative:
• Picking Packing
• Working on production lines, making cheesecakes and jellies
• Following Health & Safety rules
Requirements for Production Operatives:
• Own transport to be able to get to Holt
• Good verbal & written English.
• Experience preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
• Pay rate of £8.21p/h.
• Shift pattern Monday to Friday 7am till 3.30pm
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact Klaudia 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or apply now by sending a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your