The right Production Operative will have:
• Previous production experience
• Good knowledge of health and safety standards
• Good communication skills
• Transport due to location of the factory
Please be aware that it is a dusty and warm environment and as a production operative you will be involved in stripping, coating, picking and packing goods, labelling products and getting them ready for dispatch!
• Immediate start available in Wymondham
• Shift patterns: Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm and Monday to Friday from 2pm till 22pm
• Pay: £8.21/h - paid weekly!
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact our Norwich office 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or apply now by sending a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your