gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and confident 1st Line IT Support to join an award-winning Accountancy practice based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be working in the Data and IT Team and you will be responsible for all 1st line IT support across the business, dealing with users seeking technical assistance. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, with the standard hours of 8.45am-5.15pm, however my client offers flexible working hours, so these hours can change if needed.
Duties of the 1st Line IT Support:
• Dealing with users seeking technical assistance in person, via email and phone
• Performing remote troubleshooting
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
• Raise cases for 2nd Line Support
• Pass on any feedback to the appropriate team
• Set up and configure IT hardware
Experience required for the 1st Line IT Support:
• Previous experience working a help desk service or other customer support role is beneficial
• A relevant qualification would be ideal
• You must be a confident communicator and can easily develop relationships (both external and internal)
• My client is looking for someone who is proactive and looking for progression
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive basic salary of £16k-£20k depending on experience
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
• You will be working in the heart of Norwich, Norfolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your