• There is an average of 15/20 drops per shift.
• Loading and unloading deliveries
• High level of customer service
Requirements for this role:
• Van Driver will require:
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
• Upto date CPC & tacho
Hours & Pay:
• The start time will vary between 05.30am - 8.00am Monday - Sunday
• The hourly rate for this role is £10.67 per hour
• Temp-to-perm positions are available
Please call our office and speak to one of our consultants for more information on this position
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your