Have you always wanted to work in an office environment but never got the chance to as you have no office experience? If so then this may be the role for you.
Whether you are a beautician, builder, nail technician, retail worker, fresh from college, or any other background - this is a great opportunity which has just become available for a Call Handler near Rugby and the best part is there is NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Our client is looking for someone who is keen to work within a busy office environment, no experience is needed as full training will be provided.
• Salary ranges £16,500 - £17,100
• You will work 40 hours a week between the hours of either 09:00 am to 17:30 pm or 10:30 am to 19:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• 09:00 am to 14:00 Saturday (1 Saturday in every 2)
• Based near Rugby
• Taking incoming calls from customers and potential customers
• Speaking confidently to customers about insurance renewals
• Liaising with customers via telephone, email, web chat etc
• Deal with customer queries and questions
• Adhere to KPI's
• No experience required - full training provided!
• Personality goes a long way in this role - we are looking for people people!
• Good work ethic and a drive to work hard and do well
• Excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain office experience
• Bonus scheme which could earn you up to £6,000 on top of basic salary per annum
• Great training scheme
• Holidays + bank holidays
• Permanent role and can start straight away!
The position of Call Handler plays a vital role in the daily operations of the company. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony Mellis at the Leamington Office on 019 263 11 222. Please be advised that this vacancy is located near to Rugby in Warwickshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your