We are recruiting for several Line Operatives to work on our Clients site in Whittlesey. Inductions to be held on site next week with a start date of 13th October.
You will assist in managing the product flow through the line;
• Quality sort produce and dress out defects,
• Ensuring product specifications are met.
• Bunching flowers in specific arrangements set
Responsibilities will also include:
• Ensure defects and poor quality is reported to Line Leader
• Ensure products are correctly packed
• Label, weigh and pack produce as required/trained
• Correctly pack finished goods safely,
• Safely stack trays to required height
• Required to maintain a safe working environment by adhering to a clean-as-you-go' approach following safe working practices
• Off peak 08.00am - 16.45pm
• Peak 07.00am - 18.30pm
• £8.21ph to increase to £8.40 after 12 weeks
• OT on all hours worked over 40 hours - £10.26ph to increase to £10.50 after 12 weeks.
If you require any further information on this or any other position then please call the office on 01733 606246 and speak to a member of our team.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your