Duties of a collection driver -
• Collecting between 8 and 10 orders per day
• Travelling across Norfolk & Suffolk
• Driving a 3.5t collection Van
• UK driving licence
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Able to travel to Snetterton each day
• Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30/5pm
• Snetterton based
•£8.50 per hour
• 3-month contract
Please contact Emily at the Norwich office 01603 767617 to find out more information.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your