The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in a busy Goods Inwards department, using an in-house system on which full training will be given. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales. An interest in the entertainment/ music industry will also be an advantage.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Collating incoming goods and packing orders
• Arranging transport / couriers in line with set timescales
• Booking and overseeing outbound orders
• Liaising with high profile clients, managing confidential data and delivering accurate information
• Assist in additional departments during busy periods or holidays
• Any other duties within the scope of the role
• Responding to internal and external emails.
You will be working Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 with the option for paid overtime, on £8.21 per hour. You will have access to free parking, a communal break area .
If you are looking for a varied and fast paced role and have good PC skills, we want to hear from you today!
For further information please contact Ingrid in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your