Duties of a Production Operatives:
• Picking, packing, wrapping jewellery
• Following health safety processes
Requirements for a Production Operative:
• Experience is similar role will be beneficial but not essential
• Own transport to be able to get to Holkham (Norfolk)
• Good level of English (spoken and written)
Further details of the role:
• Pay rate: £8.65/h
• Working hours: 8am-4pm/5pm
• Location: Holkham (Norfolk)
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact Klaudia from our Norwich office 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or apply now by sending a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your