£30000 - £40000 plus bonus & car allowance
This is an exciting time to join our client as they continue to develop their market share and presence. To facilitate further growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to the team. Your key objective in this role will be to establish our client as the supplier of choice to their customers. Duties will include;
- Identify new customers and business opportunities
- Develop relationships and build sales to selected prospects
- Promote products ahead of competing brands
- Conduct business development activity via telephone, site visits and industry events
- Extensive liaison with internal sales team to ensure effective account management
- Production of management information reports
- Keeping up to date with industry trends which will present new business opportunities
You will have a proven background in new business development and have the ability to plan, manage & prioritise your own workload. You will be out of the office 2- 3 days per week so must be comfortable presenting face to face as well as over the phone. You will be tenacious and driven to achieve business development targets. This role represents an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a fast paced industry sector.
For further information please contact Jenny Hollingworth at gap professional
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your