Due to business growth they are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and passionate senior landscape architect either nearing chartered status or already Chartered (with 1-2 years post chartered experience) to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of high quality hard and soft landscape designs, masterplan, sections and montages;
- Preparation of landscape and visual impact assessments for property, renewables and infrastructure projects;
- Working with our in-house graphics specialists and landscape architects to develop high-quality visualisations for design, LVIA and presentations;
- Supporting Project Managers in the delivery of projects to programme and budget;
- Liaising appropriately with in-house specialists as well as clients, sub-consultants, developers and other relevant bodies;
- Reviewing the work of others to ensure high quality output;
- Representing the company at client meetings, conferences and other events; and
- Preparing and/or assisting with tender submissions for new projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Landscape Architecture;
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Membership;
- Expertise in landscape assessments, LVA and LVIA/TVIA;
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable working independently and part of a multi-disciplinary team; and
- Excellent IT skills including AutoCAD, Photoshop, and a variety of graphics packages (GIS and keyscape would be an advantage but not essential).
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your