Due to business growth they are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Senior or Principal Environmental Consultant to join their Environment Team in their York office.
The ideal candidate will be looking to build on their existing skillset and develop a broad range of experience and specific expertise on high profile projects with major clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing multi-disciplinary projects, teams and sub-consultants to ensure projects are delivered to schedule and budget;
- Providing specific and strategic advice to clients relating to projects across a wide range of sectors;
- Reviewing the work of others to ensure high quality output; and
- Managing and coordinating the preparation of complex technical documents (e.g. Environmental Statements) as well as smaller documents and reports.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in a relevant subject;
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary consultancy projects; and
- Business development and networking experience.
This position requires travelling to site, other offices and to client meetings on a regular basis.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your