gap professional has an exciting opportunity for a committed and tenacious Ecommerce Store Manager to join a leading retailer's new website and online presence based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for implementing ecommerce to establish a stronger brand and managing the online promotions and sales strategies. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, however you must be flexible due to the nature of the role.
Duties of the Ecommerce Store Manager:
• Manage all aspects of the online furniture store
• Implementing ecommerce to establish a stronger brand
• Helping the growth and the smooth running of the business
• Contacting carriers/transport for onboarding
• Liaise with suppliers for goods
• Manage online promotions and sales strategies
• Maintain and manage all aspects of the website
• Build rapport and manage relationships with new and existing clients
• Liaising with different departments across the business
• You will be working closely with the Managing Director
• There may be travel involved so access to your own vehicle is essential
Experience required for the Ecommerce Store Manager:
• Previous experience with Ecommerce, Account Management or Sales is a must
• Buying and negotiation skills would be advantageous
• A driven and tech-savvy self-starter who possesses great communication across all levels would be a suitable fit for the team
• An interest in sports would be beneficial
In return for your hard work:
• You will be rewarded a competitive basic salary of £37k-£45k depending on experience
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays with the opportunity to accrue 1 day per every year of service
• Free on-site parking
• Social events throughout the year
• You will have the opportunity to really make a difference to the business
• Working in a busy and vibrant Head Office, based local to Norwich, Norfolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your