Duties of a Farm Operative:
- Travel in different cities with company's car
- Catching chickens
- Bird handling
Requirements for a Farm Operative:
- Physically fit
- Ability to follow supervisor's directions
Further details of the role:
- Working in a small and very friendly team
- Training in accordance with company's standards
- Pay rate: £8.21 for every hour spent out of home
- Working days: Sunday - Thursday
Immediate starts available!
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact us Madalina 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or simply apply to this job.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your