£18000 - £23000
Our client, a leading design and manufacturing business, have undergone a sustained period of growth and recent expansion. They are looking to recruit an Account Manager to maintain and create long term relationships with their customers and deal with new enquiries and marketing activities. Working as part of the Sales team and reporting to the Commercial Manager your duties will include;
- Understanding the value of the product to identify opportunities to grow existing business
- Be the main point of contact for customers and develop long term relationships
- Preparing and sending quotes, product information and marketing materials to customers
- Maintaining the company CRM
- Visiting customers, attending meetings and trade shows
- Continuously developing product knowledge
You will have a strong work ethic with the ambition to learn and develop within the business. You will be highly organised, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the importance of providing a high level of customer service. As the business continues to grow this role represents a great opportunity for development.
For further information please contact Jenny Hollingworth at gap professional
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your