Outskirts of York
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
£19000 - £24000
Our client are a trusted and well reputed business in their industry sector. They are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to maintain and manage the company's Sales Ledger throughout all processes. Duties will include;
- Issuing invoices for all sales made by the business
- Recording and maintaining a reference system for invoices
- Receiving customer payments, recording cash, cheque and card transactions
- Daily banking
- Cash and invoice reconciliations
- Credit control
- Investigating any discrepancies
- Managing the direct debit system
- Providing cover for the Purchase Ledger Administrator as required
You will have a solid background in general finance and in particular Sales Ledger. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a busy team. Own transport is required due to location.
Please contact Jenny Hollingworth at gap professional for further information
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your