gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware and ambitious Commercial Manager to join a well-known Digital Marketing agency based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for giving strong pitches and presentations to new clients, chasing inbound leads and attending network events regularly. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, however you will need to be flexible given the nature of the role.
Duties of the Commercial Manager:
• Qualifying inbound leads and taking briefs from potential new clients
• Converting opportunities generated by the outbound Business Development team
• Supporting the progress of potential projects from existing clients
• Working closely with the Commercial Director, with regular visits to the London office and clients' premises
• You will be a key player in the growth of the agency, helping to guide the agency into new revenue streams
Experience required for the Commercial Manager:
• Previous experience working for a Marketing agency is essential
• Experience in a commercial department is a must
• Knowledge of digital marketing and web builds is imperative
• A background in Account Management is beneficial
• Experience with planning approaches and pitches/presentations is required
• You must be a confident and enthusiastic communicator and able to build rapport with clients easily
• You must be a collaborative individual who can work well alongside other departments in the business
• A consultative approach and enthusiasm is welcomed
In return for your hard work:
• You will be rewarded a competitive basic salary of £28k - £33k depending on experience
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with more earned through service
• Christmas and Summer parties
• Free breakfast every Friday in the office
• You will be working in the heart of Norwich, Norfolk
• This is a brand-new role within the agency with a view to lead your own team in the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your