Gap has an attractive 6-month fixed term contract opportunity for a Portfolio Office Analyst with a public sector procurement agency based local to central Norwich. You will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the business's corporate office and portfolio and duties will be related to: managing risk and issues, leading on the production of various documentation and supporting on various projects. This is a Monday to Friday position on an initial 6-month FTC with the opportunity to be extended/ become permanent, for the right candidate.
Duties of the Portfolio Office Analyst
• Work with various business areas to identify and categorise new projects
• Coordinate reporting from projects and provide analysis of performance
• Maintain the portfolio delivery map and critical path to monitor projects progress
• Analyse interfaces and critical dependencies and recommend appropriate actions
• Identify portfolio risks and escalate when needed
• Lead on implementing strategies across within the portfolio, ensuring compliance is followed
• Establish consistent practices and standards
• Assist in the development of mechanisms for measuring benefits
Experience required for the Portfolio Office Analyst:
• You will have previous experience managing a programme office function or several dependent projects
• A portfolio/Project Management qualification would be beneficial but not essential e.g. APM
• You will have an analytical and methodical approach to your work
• You will be confident communicator with the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders
In return for your hard work:
• As a Portfolio Office Analyst, you will be paid a very competitive starting salary of £25-£27k depending on experience (pro-rated for 6 month contract).
• You will be joining a well-established business with an abundance of career progression opportunities
• Generous staff benefits which include an enhanced pension scheme, flexible working hours, extended maternity/paternity/adoption pay and discounted gym membership
• Free parking available
• Excellent Norwich location
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your