£27000 - £32000
Our client are fast becoming an employer of choice in York, with impressive growth plans in place and a respected and trusted reputation in the market,
In order to help further facilitate this growth they are looking to recruit a HR Reward Analyst to join the team. The role will oversee all activity relating to pay & reward across a variety of project and normal business activities. Duties will include;
- Salary benchmarking
- Reporting such as P11D, diversity and pay gap
- Benefits administration
- Supporting the annual pay review cycle
- Providing analytics for reward projects
- Preparation of analysis and material to support engagement with senior management on reward topics
- Working closely with the payroll team in relation to pension & benefits
You will enjoy working as part of a team and be confident in all areas of Reward and in particular the following;
- Experience in managing, using and analysing large data sets
- Experience of salary benchmarking in a range of sectors
- Solid understanding of Tax & NI regulations
- Working knowledge of GDPR relating to employee data and of HR Practice
- Experience of working on both benefits and compensation projects
- Desirable to hold a degree or qualifications in finance or data reporting and analytics
You will have a flexible working style and be able to work on well defined projects as well as developing projects from start. Our client offer a lovely working environment where team culture remains one of their core values.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your