Duties of a Production Operatives:
• Working on cutting line in a factory environment
• Responsible for ensuring bird welfare standards are adhered to
• Following health safety processes
Requirements for a Production Operative:
• Production experience is necessary
• Previous poultry experience is beneficial
• Own transport to be able to get to Attleborough (Norfolk)
Further details of the role:
• Pay rate: £8.21/h - £8.50/h
• Working hours: 5.30am-2.00pm
• Temporary to permanent contract
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact our Norwich office 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or apply now by sending a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your