Our well known food production client based in Attleborough, ( Norfolk) is looking for hardworking Production Operatives to join their team. This is an ongoing temporary position with the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right person.
Duties of a Production Operative:
- Rotating around different areas
- Working with raw meat
- Cutting and slicing meat
- Picking and packing
- Monitor quality of product during process and raise any quality issues
Requirements for a Production Operative:
• Production experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given,
• Have a strong work ethic and good communication skills
• Own transport to be able to get to Attleborough (Norfolk), due to remote location of the site.
Further details of the role:
• Pay rate: £8.21 p/hour - £8.65 p/hour depending on experience
• Working hours: Monday - Friday 05:30am - 2:00pm
• Location: Attleborough (Norfolk)
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact our team at 01603767617 to book a registration appointment.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your