My client based in Great Yarmouth is a premier supplier to the agricultural market in the UK. With over 200 years experience they pride themselves on customer satisfaction and aim to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining the chaser management system to ensure all delivery issues are recorded.
- Ensure week commencing ETA dates are achieved.
- Ensuring all Haulage response required chasers are responded to in 24 hours.
- Updating and maintaining non-delivery reasons.
- Liaising with the Transport co-ordinator to ensure all hauliers are booked in for deliveries of product in accordance with daily booking limits.
- Chasing delivered orders to ensure product is delivered from site within the agreed time period.
- Assisting with the despatch desk and weighbridge system to ensure goods received and dispatched are processed according to company procedures/protocols.
- Training despatch desk staff where required.
- Ensure site haulier base is maintained with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Assisting colleagues due to holiday, sickness or workload to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Adhere to the company procedures in relation to all aspects of the IT systems, Business admin processes, procedures and policies.
- Working under guidance of Business Support Services team in relation to policies, procedures and processes.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Organised with perfect time keeping.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A can do attitude is essential in this role to ensure that customers receive a high level of service.
- An excellent telephone manner and strong communicator.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Accurate computer skills.
- Pro-active attitude with a desire to help other people.
- Good general understanding of PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Based in Great Yarmouth
Competitive rate of pay £9.00 - £10.00ph
Hours: 7am - 5pm Mon - Fri
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fact paced, dynamic environment. If you are interested in this position, we look forward to hearing from you! Please call Norwich Industrial 01603 767617
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your