£30,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am 5.30pm
Our Client, an expanding food manufacturing business, has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and strategic Warehouse Manager to join their site based in Leyton, London.
Duties of the Warehouse Manager include:
- To manage and support a team of general warehouse operatives, FLT drivers, and administrative support staff.
- To ensure customer orders are correctly picked, packed, booked in and despatched on a timely and accurate basis;
- To ensure all stock received is correct and is accurately recorded and located in the warehouse
- To ensure hygiene levels are always of upmost importance
- To report on all stock shortages/handle all replenishments
- To ensure customer service level expectations are met
- To keep warehouse costs under control
- To ensure the warehouse is compliant with all aspects of Health & Safety Legislation
To be considered for the Warehouse Manager position:
- You will be an experienced Warehouse Manager, ideally with a background in food or other FMCG.
- You will have excellent communication and organisational skills
- You will be technically minded/ computer literate
- Ideally you will have experience of Warehouse Management Systems
- You will be suitably located in order to travel to work each day the site is based in Leyton, London.
In return for your hard work:
- You will be paid a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- You will work very sociable hours of Monday Friday, 8.30am 5.30pm.
- You will be part of a hard working team, within a company which is growing and recognises progression potential of its staff.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Manager and are interested in the above role, please apply now. This is a fantastic opportunity and wont be around for long. For further questions, please contact Samantha Murray, gap professional, 07812 65 90 92.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your