Recrutam operatori de linie pentru o companie din Whittlesey, Peterborough. Veti asista la procesarea florilor la banda.
Responsabilitatile operatorilor de linie:
- Aranjarea florilor in buchete;
- Impachetarea si etichetarea buchetelor;
- Mentinerea sigurantei pe teritoriul fabricii prin respectarea regulilor de siguranta la locul de munca.
Operatorii de linie trebuie sa fie:
- Eficienti si agili;
- Amicali si binevoitori;
- De incredere si interesati.
- Orar normal: 08:00-16:45, orar de 12 ore: 07:00-18:30
- £8.21/ora, &8.40 dupa 12 saptamini:
- Overtime - peste 40 ore - £10.26/ora, £10.50 dupa 12 saptamini;
- In apropiere de Peterborough si Whittlesey;
- Cantine si toalete renovate;
- Sesiuni de introducere (induction) in fiecare zi la oficiu.
Pentru mai multe informatii, sunati 01733 606246 sa discutati cu Elena.
Line Operatives - Whittlesey, Peterborough.
Our large production client based in Whittlesey, close to Peterborough, are currently recruiting for several line operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. You will assist in managing the product flow through the line.
Main responsibilities of a line operative:
- Bunching flowers in specific arrangements set;
- Packing and labelling flowers;
- Maintaining a safe working environment by adhering to health & safety standards.
Skills & attributes of the line operatives:
- Efficient and the ability fast paced;
- Friendly and approachable;
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Extra Information for line operative job:
- Off peak 08.00am - 16.45pm, peak 07.00am - 18.30pm
- £8.21ph to increase to £8.40 after 12 weeks
- OT on all hours worked over 40 hours - £10.26ph to increase to £10.50 after 12 weeks
- Close to Peterborough and Whittlesey
- Newly renovated canteens and rest-rooms.
- Induction every day in our office.
If you require any further information on this or any other position, please call the office 01733 606246 and speak to Elena or Katherine.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your