A key responsibility for this Technical Sales Consultant role will be to act as the company's Technical Sales Consultant within an appointed territory, maintaining customer confidence in services/products and promoting a professional image in the marketplace, gaining new and repeat business, thereby achieving and, if possible, exceeding the agreed monthly sales and gross profit margin targets.
Task for the Technical Sales Consultant will be:
• Meet and if possible exceed the agreed sales, quotation and gross margin targets.
• Agree and meet individual key performance indicators (KPI's).
• Plan day to day activities in the most efficient manner.
• Analyse area sales potential.
• Report any projects with 5k plus potential to Line Manager.
• Maintain and improve a working knowledge of technologies involved within
designated sales fields.
• Provide feedback of relevant information to the sales and marketing co coordinator, Area Account Manager and management team of activities, prospects and competitor activity within individual territory as required.
• Represent the company and promote a professional image in the marketplace.
• Ensure that clients on the prospects database within the area of responsibility are contacted a minimum of every 6 months. Those with greater business potential the contact should be contacted 3 monthly minimum, with key clients contact monthly.
• Be innovative in approach to all aspects of functions.
• Prepare quotations as necessary to meet the specifications of clients.
The ideal person will be a smart, sociable, self-motivated and target driven individual who has good questioning and listening skills whilst working with persuasive enthusiasm. You will be an IT literate and precise person, who has a positive disposition with a practical ability. A reasonable understanding of mathematics is essential.
No technical experience required as full training given
Our client Offers:
4.Company Laptop and Mobile with home internet connection
7.28 Days Holiday
8.Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your