Gap has an attractive opportunity for a Technology Support Executive with a public sector procurement agency based local to central Norwich. Working within the Technology Operations team to support the wider business technology transformation programme, you will be responsible for delivering excellent quality digital services to customers. This is a Monday to Friday position (flexible hours totally 37.5 per week) on an initial 12-month FTC with the opportunity to be extended/ become permanent for the right candidate.
Duties of the Technology Support Executive:
• Ensure support desk calls are assigned quickly and efficiently
• Prioritise and delegate work on incidents and service requests to either meet or exceed agreed service levels
• Assist internal customers in accessing corporate platforms, including Workday, Salesforce and eSourcing
• Assist external customers and suppliers in accessing external systems such as Digital Travel Solution (DigiTS), Supply Teachers and Purchasing Platform.
• Undertake user account management for systems managed by Technology Operations
• Maintain strong relationships with customers to provide them with high quality support service
• Monitor core systems
• Creation and completion of test scripts
• Participate in the review of business continuity plans for services and systems delivered by the Technology Operations team and be familiar with their content
• Ensure documented processes are in place and followed for technical support functions
• Identify and escalate risks
Experience required for the Technology Support Executive:
• You will have previous experience in delivering system administration
• You will have experience in applications
• Knowledge and an understanding of cloud technologies would be beneficial
• You will be proactive and have a solution driven attitude
• You will be an effective communicator who enjoys working at a fast pace
In return for your hard work:
• As a Technology Support Executive, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £22-£28k depending on experience.
• You will be enrolled on a comprehensive fast tracked training programme to get you up and running in the role as soon as possible.
• You will be joining a well-established business with an abundance of career progression opportunities
• Generous staff benefits which include an enhanced pension scheme, flexible working hours, extended maternity/paternity/adoption pay and discounted gym membership
• Free parking available
• Excellent Norwich location
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your