Due to continued and stable growth, my client based in Norfolk, is looking for a CNC Setter/Operator to join their team.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Operate CNC and manual manufacturing equipment to produce acceptable product per work instructions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards, in line with company policy.
- Keep records of works and times.
- Maintain equipment, supplies and a clean working environment.
- Read and interpret technical drawings to determine machine set-up and production methods.
- Use precision measurement equipment to check machined parts against drawings.
- Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results, adjust program or notify appropriate person of deviation when needed.
- Perform machine adjustments such as off-sets or setting tapers and basic preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, filters, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience in operating and maintaining a CNC machine. They will be able to read and work to engineering drawings and specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate must be able to:
- Competently and safely operate a CNC Machine without supervision.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Competent use of precision measurement equipment such as Vernier Callipers and Micrometers .
Based in Norfolk
Competitive rate of pay £10.57ph
Hours 6am - 2pm Mon - Fri
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to hearing from you! Please call Norwich Industrial 01603 767617
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your