Are you an experienced HR officer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a HR office located near to Warwick, West midlands within a Charity organisation.
Our client is well established within the charity Organisation and is looking for a Human resourcing officer to maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their company values. This will be an ideal role for someone who has experience within the HR field.
• Salary - Up to £25,000 pa depending on experience
• Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 17:00 pm
• Area - Warwick, West Midlands
Responsibilities - HR Officer
• Closely working with payroll and HR Manager to improve the effectiveness of HR delivery across the business
• Help improve the wellbeing and engagement of teams and individuals closely working with HR and payroll manager
• Work in partnership with the HR & Payroll Manager to support the review, creation and implementation of HR policies and procedures
• Provide timely, accurate and robust advice and guidance on a range of routine HR issues and employment relations casework. This may include but
is not limited to disciplinary, capability, grievance, attendance management, and organisational change.
• Provide direct guidance and advice to decision makers during formal hearings and appeal processes
• Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
• Ensure the businesses are always audit ready which will include all job descriptions being up to date, organisation charts kept updated, training records maintained
Skills required - HR Officer
• Qualified or working towards CIPD is desirable
• At least three years' experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all level
• Must have experience of dealing with a range of employee relations issues
• Planning and control
• Attention to detail
• Communication & influencing
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
• Team working & personal impact
• Excellent IT Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• 25-day holiday plus bank holiday
• Free car park
• Great pension scheme
• Life insurance
The position of a Human resources officer plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company great attention to detail is needed along with knowledge of HR law. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony at our Leamington Spa Office 019 263 11 2 22 for a confidential chat. Please be advised that this vacancy is located near to Warwick, West Midlands.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your