Main responsabilities of the Hygiene & Pest Control Operative based in Orton, Peterborough:
- Identifying, prioritising and carrying out manual hygiene duties in accordance with site requierments;
- Receiving cleaning supplies and responsible for ordering supplies;
- Maintaining cleaning equipment (scissor lift, pressure washers, scrubbers etc.);
- Ensuring Plant efficiency and assisting breakdowns to minimise Plant downtimes, also relieving Plant Operators and/or Production Operators if necessary;
- Ensuring Health & Safety duties are met.
Skills and attributes for a Hygiene & Pest Control Operative :
- Computer literate
- Willing to receive more complex training
- Reliable and disciplined
- Positive and 'hands on'
- Own transport (desirable)
Extra Information about Hygiene & Pest Control Operative vacancy:
- Rotating shifts: 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
- Temporary to Permanent job
- Good opportunity to prove yourself and get a contract
- Located in Orton, Peterborough
For more information, please call our Peterborough office 01733 606246 to speak with Elena or apply now by sending a copy of your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your