Our client is a leading 3PL Logistics business providing distribution solutions nationwide and due to expansion, we are currently recruiting on their behalf for an HGV Class 2 Driver on a temp to perm basis. Based out of their main Essex depot in Basildon, you will be tasked daily to complete multi drop work around the core routes varying from Essex through London, Oxford, West Sussex and other areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Safe and accurate delivery of customers products
- Completion of multi drop delivery, collection and trunking as required
- Regular liaison with Transport Manager
- Recording deliveries
- Complete daily vehicle checks and ensure that any service requirements are reported
- Ensure care is taken and Health and Safety policies are adhered to
- Class 2 (Cat C) Licence with no more than 3 points
- CPC and Digi-Tacho cards
- Team player and flexible
This role offers a guaranteed 50 hours per week.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Corina in our Southend-on-Sea office 01702 987900 or you can send a copy of your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your