Are you a Production Operative who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great opportunity has just come available for our large production client based in Bourne, Lincolnshire. We are currently looking for production operatives to join their team on a Temp-Perm basis with an immediate start.
Main responsibilities of a production operative:
- Loading, Unloading - In house forklift training provided (some experience is required)
- Machine Operating - Full training given
- Maintaining a safe working environment by adhering to health & safety standards.
Skills & attributes of a production operative:
- Efficient and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable and flexible (ability to work some weekends)
- Rotating shifts, 2 weeks of days (6am - 6pm), 2 weeks of nights (6pm - 6am)
- £8.21 an hour, to increase to £23,000 per annun after 12 weeks.
- Over time available if requested
- Based in the centre of Bourne, Lincolnshire
- Career progression
The position of Production Operative plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company can continue to tight deadlines. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Katherine 07827664330.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your