|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Job title: 360 Senior Recruitment Consultant - Temps
Location : North West
Salary: up to £30k p/a depending on experience + bonuses, laptop, phone, expenses, and perks
Could you be our next Senior Recruitment Consultant?
Global personnel are part of the gap personnel group and have experienced unprecedented levels of growth this year.
In line with this, our ambition and innovative approach to recruiting candidates from across the globe, we are now looking for someone who is driven to succeed in a recruitment environment to join our lively team.
The ideal candidate will match our ambition and have a desire to move forward and grow both personally and professionally, within a global recruitment company.
Sales experience is essential for the role and a minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment is required. We are looking for someone who can reference significant achievements in developing business and now wants to put this talent to use in a supportive environment with investment from the wider group.
Key priorities are:
- Winning new business via business development, marketing techniques and networking.
- Maintaining and growing existing business through building long lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and achieving consistent delivery of proposed services.
- Managing a temporary industrial desk, to include, advertising, interviewing and fulfilling requirements, whilst delivering a fantastic service.
You will ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Effective communication skills; engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone
- Working consultatively; providing solution-based approaches to all professional relationships
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all levels
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills
- Working under pressure, multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit more about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With over 50 hubs across the UK and Europe, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider with a £500 million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we would love for you to join us!
You will receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 2* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with? If so, please submit your CV to email@example.com . We look forward to meeting you!