Back to job search
|Salary:||£26,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
Our Client based on the outskirts of Wrexham are currently looking for a number of Abattoir and Butchery Skilled / Semi-Skilled Operative's to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties to include;
- Dressing and Trimming of carcases according to customer specifications are directed by the Abattoir Supervisor;
- Working to company standard, with maximum yield and minimum waste;
- Carrying out procedures in a correct and safe manner, as per training;
- Following current hygiene and health and safety requirements.
- Will have access to own transport due to remote location of the clients premises;
- Will be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work;
- Will ideally have previously worked in an Abattoir environment;
- Will be able to work as part of a team to deliver company goals.
- Monday to Friday 6:30AM - Finish.
- £26,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Two references required with every application before a job offer will be made.