The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap - Personnel operating as an employment business is currently recruiting for Account Coordinator - Maternity Cover, based onsite.
An excellent office coordinator is organized and competent professional with communication skills.
The right candidate would be responsible for :
- Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintaining files and records of workers with effective filing system
- Supporting other members of the team with various administrative tasks
- Planning and booking workers according to the plan received from the Client, on daily basis
- Managing absences
- Checks - in workers at the start of the shift, and liaise with Shift Managers on daily basis
- Any adhoc activities
- Previous experience in similar role would be essential, however full training will be provided
- Knowledge of MS Office, and office equipment ( e.g printer / scanner )
- Good telephone manners
- Raliable with patience and professionalism
- Good English communication skills, second language would be an advantage