gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours: Monday – Friday 35 hour per week
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Insurance Account Handler a well-established Insurance Broker in the Carterton area.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide effective account management of existing accounts to gain repeat business
· Ensure that all service related intelligence is recorded accurately and made available to the wider team to ensure a coordinated and planned approach to follow-up
· Manage complaints and queries in a timely and efficient manner
· To attend skills development training as arranged by Management Team.
- To assist / cover for other employees in various departments the event of high workload or absence
- Experience in commercial insurance sector (preferred)
· Excellent communication skills, in both a verbal and written form
· A great team player and collaborator
· Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
· Honest and trustworthy
· Professional, positive disposition
· Excellent organisational skills
· Computer literate - Proficient in Excel & Word Format
Closing date is 4th January 2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future