|Salary:||Up to £22,500|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Jones|
Job title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £22,500 per annum
Closing date: 24th July 2020
Could you be our next Account Manager?
As an Account Manager, you will be the main daily contact on multiple site locations for our temporary workforce and clients whilst providing a first-class service to both.
The role will include co-ordination & reporting directly in to our established local office to ensure understanding of requirements and recruitment needed for site operations. Your time will be managing client sites from our centrally based Bristol office.
Key priorities are:
- Fielding any worker enquiries & ensuring they are managed in a timely manner
- Managing any worker sickness & absence occurrences, ensuring all staff are taken through a return to work procedure in line with company policies
- Ensuring KPI delivery of site on fulfilment, absence management, retention & new starter management.
- Ensuring workers receive regular performance reviews in line with contract
- Ensuring that production hours, cost & management information is produced accurately
- Attending daily site meetings on productivity, recruitment forecasting & other topics as needed
- Making daily/weekly reports to client management team as is needed
- Building a sales pipeline for branch growth
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- A proven success in winning and converting new business.
- Ability to develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with clients;
- You are self-motivated and have resilience on tap;
- You have experience within the Sales or Recruitment industry, however candidates with experience within vertical markets will be considered;
- You are tenacious and possess an instinctive desire to win, develop and grow new business;
- Commercial Awareness;
- Want to take on a position and prove your talent with a cold desk and have the ability to back yourself and create a reputation for yourself in the area.
- Hungry for opportunity, development and training
- Experience of speaking and building relationships with all business, decision makers
- Proven Industrial temp track record
- Ability to recruit in volume and often at short notice
What are the hours?
This is recruitment – whilst your basic working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08.00am – 17.00pm, work times can flex between 06.30am – 22.00pm depending on business needs. This will also include additional Saturdays during peak periods.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
A day off during the week of your birthday.
An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.