Salary: £20-£23k per year
Account Manager (Industrial Recruitment)
Salary: Basic circa £20000 - £23000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing and expanding team as Account Manager within the Bradford Area. Previous experience in recruitment (ideally the temporary industrial sector) would be desirable if you are looking for the next step in your career, then our role may be just what you are looking for.
If you are new to the recruitment world however, have a passion for great customer service and have the ability to prioritise work and happy to speak to new clients to promote our business, we are also happy to hear from you.
What do we offer?
- Working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay scheme
- 25 days holidays + stats AND Birthday OFF
- Social activities including nights out and trips
- Fund raising events
- Potential for career development
- Dress down Fridays
We are looking for someone who enjoys interacting with people face to face and over the phone in order to build strong relationships.
Ideally, you will also have the following skills and experiences.
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Must be numerate with a great attention to detail
- Must have an engaging personality with ability to build rapport and trust
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent computer skills. Must be strong on Excel
- Must have excellent organisation skills with the ability to run multiple projects
You will be in a position where you are working with business professionals and senior management figures but will also deal with candidates from every walk of life.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
- Understanding client’s requirements and ensuring jobs are filled within the required time frame
- Writing and placing of adverts in order to attract candidates
- Screening candidates and booking them for the interview
- Attending and carrying out interview sessions within your region to assess suitability and availability of candidates for roles within your region
- Contacting candidates for a variety of roles and discussing potential jobs with them
- Assigning candidates to a number of roles at different clients’ locations
- Preparing candidates for inductions out on client sites
- Carrying out inductions for new starters
- Maintaining daily contact with clients and candidates
- Attending client visits and review meetings
- Creating different types of documents such as time-sheets and costings.
- General administrative duties including managing KPI’s such as attendance, fulfilments againist requirements
- This is not a sales role but we would like all of our candidates to be commercially aware as some business development activity will be required.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 till 5pm however flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.